The Horizon Foundation, the largest independent health philanthropy in Maryland which focuses on improving the health and wellness of those who live or work in Howard County, announced the appointment of its officers and four new members.
Named to the board were:
- Gregory O. Olaniran, chair, a member of the litigation and intellectual property and technology practice groups at Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp
- Jeanne Kennedy, vice chair, vice president and corporate treasurer for CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
- Janet Currie, treasurer, senior vice president at Bank of America
- Robin Steele, secretary, business manager at Bridges Consulting Inc.
- Sharon A. Hoover, new member, associate professor at the University of Maryland School of Medicine and co-director of its National Center for School Mental Health
- Lisa M. Pearson, new member, director of behavioral health with Chase Brexton Health Care
- Celián Valero-Colón, new member, co-owner and physician at One World Healthcare
- David Wolf, new member, a senior investment adviser at M&T Bank/Wilmington Trust