Deadline nears for Maryland uninsured-motorist debt amnesty

ANNAPOLIS — Time is running out for uninsured motorists in Maryland to take advantage of a program that forgives 80 percent of uninsured-driving debts that became delinquent before 2017. Debtors have until Dec. 31 to register for the program and begin repaying the remaining 20% of their total fines. If an individual registers and pays at ...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *