Fourteen Maryland companies were named to Inc. magazine’s 2021 Best Companies to Work For list, including SC&H Group and SHIFT, both making their fourth appearances on the annual list.
Hitting newsstands May 18 in the May/June 2021 issue, and as part of a prominent Inc.com feature, the list of the best 429 companies nationwide is the result of a wide-ranging and comprehensive measurement of American companies that have created exceptional workplaces and company culture whether teams are operating in person or remotely.
Maryland companies on Inc. magazine’s 2021 Best Companies to Work For list include:
- Berman McAleer, Financial Services, Timonium
- Blue Corona, Advertising & Marketing, Gaithersburg
- CallTrackingMetrics, Software, Severna Park
- Capitol Benefits, Insurance, Gaithersburg
- CK Commercial, Construction, Millersville
- CTAM, Media, Oxon Hill
- iHire, Software, Frederick
- IntelliGenesis, Government Services, Columbia
- May Construction Group, Construction, Bethesda
- Monster Lead Group, Advertising & Marketing, Owings Mills
- Phoenix Operations Group, Engineering, Woodbine
- SC&H Group, Financial Services, Sparks
- SHIFT, Business Products & Services, Baltimore
- Synergist Computing, Software, Annapolis Junction
Collecting data from thousands of submissions, Inc. singled out the 429 honorees this year. Each nominated company took part in an employee survey, conducted by Quantum Workplace, on topics including management effectiveness, perks, and fostering employee growth. The organization’s benefits were also audited to determine the company’s overall score and ranking.