Icon Honors Nomination 2022The ICON Honors awards will recognize Maryland business leaders over the age of 60 for their notable success and demonstration of strong leadership both within and outside of their chosen field. Winners will be honored during an awards ceremony and will be profiled in an event publication inserted in The Daily Record.
- -Must have a long-standing commitment to the Maryland business community.
- -Must be 60 years old or older.
- -May be self-nominated or nominated by another person.
- -Only one individual may be nominated per company.
- -Nominees may currently be in the workforce or retired.
- -Must hold or have held a senior management-level position with significant authority in decision making for their organization.