Maryland is home to hundreds of cool spaces, from breathtaking architecture to cutting-edge design to repurposed buildings being used in new and different ways, and The Daily Record asked our influential and connected readers to help us pick the coolest spaces in our region. We received more than 70 nominations of your favorite spaces. Editors selected 30 of the coolest spaces based on each space’s appearance and function. The coolest spaces will be featured at thedailyrecord.com and in a special section in the March 27th issue of The Daily Record so our readers and the community at large can learn more about these spaces.
Nominations open: Feb. 5
Nominations close: Feb. 21
Publication inserts: March 27
For more information, contact your account manager or Suzanne Fischer-Huettner at email@example.com.
Congratulations to the 2020 Coolest Spaces honorees!
- Ammon Heisler Sachs Architects
- Baltimore Child Abuse Center
- Clearview Group
- Clifton Mansion – Johns Hopkins Country Home
- Downtown Partnership of Baltimore Office
- Employment Background Investigations: EBI Inc.
- Filbert Street Community Garden
- Guinness Open Gate Brewery
- Herring Run Nursery
- Historic Trentham Mansion, Devaney & Assoc.
- Humanim, American Brewery Building
- Lord Baltimore Hotel
- McClintock Distilling
- National Investment Center for Seniors Housing & Care
- Notre Dame Prep School, Innovation Wing
- Point Breeze Credit Union Headquarters Lobby
- Quinn Evans Architects, Baltimore
- Ronald McDonald House Charities Maryland
- Sky Stage, Frederick Arts Council
- The Center Club
- The Forge, Dundalk Renaissance
- The Historic Paulton, Schochor Federico and Staton, P.A.
- The John and Frances Angelos Law Center, University of Baltimore
- The Temple: A Paul Mitchell Partner School
- Ulman House, The Ulman Foundation
- Vision, Chasen Companies
- Visit Baltimore
- Yakabod at Union Knitting Mills