Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Tag Archives: bar exam

Law blog roundup

You can stop googling — the results of the Maryland bar exam aren’t out yet. The writer of last week’s City Paper piece on Willie Featherstone, a former law clerk, was fired last year for speaking to the media about ...

Read More »

Human “readers” at the bar exam

I have an article in today’s paper about one blind person’s galling experience of taking last week’s Maryland Bar Exam. To wit: human readers who weren’t strong readers and a major computer malfunction, in addition to other imperfect conditions faced ...

Read More »

Monday law blog round-up

Happy Monday! Here are a few law links to start your gonna-be-another-hot-one week. On a personal note, this will be my last blog round-up, since I will be wrapping up five great years at The Daily Record this Friday. The ...

Read More »

The Md. bar-exam results are in

Congratulations to 67.6 percent of the people who took the Maryland bar exam. As for the other 32.4 percent, well, better luck next time. The “unofficial” results from the February test came in Friday afternoon and were posted on the ...

Read More »