Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Prince George's County Fire Department

Oct 17, 2016

Md. firefighters on lunch break discover carbon monoxide leak

LANHAM — A Maryland sandwich shop with dangerously high levels of carbon monoxide got lucky when two hungry firefighters walked in the door for lunch. The Prince George’s County Fire Department said in a statement that two firefighters stopped in a Subway during their lunch break on Friday when their portable carbon monoxide detectors started […]

Networking Calendar

Submit an entry for the business calendar