A lawsuit filed by the family of a girl who suffered a brain injury after she was shocked by an electrified handrail at a resort near the nation's capital has been resolved.Read More »
December 6, 2019 Comments Off on Resort, family settle lawsuit over electric shock incident
November 20, 2018 Comments Off on Family of girl shocked at resort sues MGM, contractors
November 19, 2018 1 Comment
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.