Happy Monday. Get your week going with a dose of legal links below:
- Local lawyer and blogger named in a lawsuit (along with more than 70 others) for blogging about a lawyer’s missteps in trial.
- Maryland judges’ pensions remain intact, despite cuts elsewhere.
- Benjamin Polakoff, a former lawyer with Shapiro Sher Guinot & Sandler, sets off on his own.
- Sen. Barbara Boxer, D-Calif., is asking the American Bar Association to push harder for law school transparency on job prospects for students.
- Baltimore attorney Paul Mark Sandler writes in the National Law Journal that lawyers should be vigilant about keeping jurors offline.
- Supreme Court may hear case on tuition breaks for illegal immigrants.
- Why did cyclist Tyler Hamilton (above) come clean?