On a personal note, this will be my last blog round-up, since I will be wrapping up five great years at The Daily Record this Friday. The round-up will be taken over by Danielle Ulman, who will also be moving from covering finance, energy and biotech to covering the business of law. She’ll do a great job!
- “One part charisma, one part skill and a dash of improvisation is the recipe for success,” “Be careful who you smack with a steel chair, because he will probably be your tag-team partner next week,” and other law career lessons from pro wrestling. HT: ABA Journal.
- Would you tell another lawyer that she looks inappropriate?
- Could soldiers who believe homosexuality is wrong seek conscientious objector status as Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell ends?
- With Justice Stevens’ departure, Justice Breyer looks ready to lead the opposition, former Daily Record-ite Lawrence Hurley writes.
- There’s never been so much riding on passing the bar exam, argues a bar review teacher.
- But she’s so darn sassy!